Thursday 30 July 2009

A Couple of Trips Out.....

A quick picnic dodging the showers down by the river a few days ago. This was taken with the aperture module in mind although again I would have liked a shallower DOF for this shot. Taken fully manual although it was a bit of a fluke ;)



The rain held off this afternoon so off we went for a mooch around Windsor and Eton. There was even some lovely blue sky as well. All the following shots were taken with the reflection module in mind.

The water reflecting on the side of the boat caught my eye and gives a big clue as to where we were:)



This is Eden reflected in a porthole of one of the long boats moored at Eton. It was quite tricky getting this shot. The wind was really blowing and the boat was bobbing up and down and side to side! Not manual I'm afraid.



Eden again in a muddy puddle!



All of us reflected in a shiny bollard thingy.



Window shopping in Eton.






Maybe next time I'll go a bit more manual!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, I love the one of Eden reflected in the porthole. Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. You have been busy with your photos, great shots Zena, especially the reflections, they are all very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots. I especially like the muddy puddle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh real mix of reflections - LOVE the porthole one particularly as I know how tricky that would have been - successful day trips I'd say

    ReplyDelete